The 6N137-Z consists of a high efficient AlGaAs Light Emitting Diode and a high speed optical detector. This design provides excellent AC and DC isolation between the input and output sides of the Optocoupler. The output of the optical detector features an open collector Schottky clamped transistor. The enable function allows the optical detector to be strobed. The internal shield ensures high common mode transient immunity. A guaranteed common mode transient immunity is up to 15,000V/μs.
The Optocoupler operational parameters are guaranteed over the temperature range from -40oC ~ +85oC.
· High speed – 10MBd typical
· Guaranteed AC and DC performance over temperature -40oC ~ +85oC.
· LSTTL/TTL Compatible.
· Available in Dual-in-line, Wide lead spacing, Surface mounting package.
· Strobable output.
· UL, CSA, IEC/EN/DIN EN60747-5-2 – Pending
· High Voltage Isolation
· Isolation in line receivers
· Ground loop elimination
· Feedback Element in Switching Mode Power Supplier
· High Speed Logic Ground Isolation – TTL/TTL, TTL/CMOS, TTL/LSTTL
· Pulse transformer replacement
· Power transistor isolation in motor drives
Interface between Microprocessor system, computer and their peripheral